Top Rope & Boulder Party
- General Party Guidelines
Book one of our combined Top Rope & Boulder parties to give your group a comprehensive climbing experience. In addition to testing their problem solving
skills in the bouldering area, participants explore the exciting heights of our roped climbing walls. Your party’s Guide will provide a general facility
orientation, cover the guidelines to using each climbing area, introduce games and activities, and give climbers suggestions on how to reach the top
of each climb.
Top Rope & Boulder Party Guidelines:
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a current Alaska Rock Gym liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian prior to climbing.
- Top Rope & Boulder Party participants must be ages 5 and older. The maximum of number of participants allowed is 25.
- To assist in supervision and the observation of our behavior guidelines, host parents are asked to provide 1 adult for every 5 children under the age of 14 and 1 adult for every 3 children under the age of 9. These adults must be on the floor and engaged with the group during climbing.
- Your party will consist of 90 minutes of guided climbing and activities, followed by 30 minutes of host parent directed activities (snacks, cake, presents, etc.) in the private party room.
General Birthday Party Guidelines:
- Please provide us with a participant list no less than 6 days before your party. Party lists may be emailed to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please identify the date & time of your party on the list.
- Participants should arrive 10 minutes early. All events begin with facility and climbing orientations. Any participants who arrive late may be required to wait until the guide is available to review orientation material with them separately before joining the group.
- Participants should come wearing comfortable active wear. We will provide climbing shoes and equipment.
- You (the host) will have access to the party room from 15 minutes before the start of the party throughout the duration of the event.You are welcome to decorate, with the restrictions of no tacks or helium balloons.
- We do not provide food or drink. However, you are welcome to bring your own refreshments or have them delivered. There is also pick up available next door from the Moose’s Tooth.
- We do not provide paper plates, plastic utensils, cups, or napkins. There is a sink in the party room, and a freezer/refrigerator available if needed.
Saturday: 10:30am-12:30pm & 1:30-3:30pm
Sunday: 12:30-2:30pm & 3:15-5:15pm
Reservations required! Please call well in advance to ensure booking your desired party date.
All parties must be booked at least 10 days in advance.
$250 for a maximum of 10 participants + $20 per person after 10
$125 deposit required to secure reservation. Remaining balance due on the date of the party.
Deposits are non-refundable; however, we will attempt to reschedule parties if notified at least two weeks prior to the event.