- General Party Guidelines
Please read through the following bullet points to understand just how a Boulder Party works at the Alaska Rock Gym.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a current Alaska Rock Gym liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to climbing.
- Boulder Party participants must be aged 9 or older. No minimum, but a maximum of 16 participants is allowed.
- To assist in supervision and the observation of our behavior guidelines, host parents are asked to provide 1 adult for every 5 children under the age of 14 and 1 adult for every 3 children under the age of 9. These adults must be on the floor and engaged with the group during climbing.
- Your party will consist of 60 minutes guided climbing and activities, followed by 30 minutes of host parent directed activities (snacks, cake, presents, etc.) in the private party room.
- Always call well in advance to check the availability of your date. Seriously, call well in advance - we are usually booked out at least three weeks on Boulder Party reservations!
General Birthday Party Guidelines:
- Please provide us with a participant list no less than 6 days before your party. Party lists may be emailed to "email@example.com". Please identify the date & time of your party on the list.
- Participants should arrive 10 minutes early. All events begin with facility and climbing orientations. Any participants who arrive late may be required to wait until the guide is available to review orientation material with them separately before joining the group.
- Participants should come wearing comfortable active wear. We will provide climbing shoes and equipment.
- You (the host) will have access to the party room from 15 minutes before the start of the party throughout the duration of the event.You are welcome to decorate, with the restrictions of no tacks or helium balloons.
- We do not provide food or drink. However, you are welcome to bring your own refreshments or have them delivered. There is also pick up available next door from the Moose’s Tooth.
- We do not provide paper plates, plastic utensils, cups, or napkins. There is a sink in the party room, and a freezer/refrigerator available if needed.
Saturday: 1:30-3:0pm. Sundays: 10:30am-12:00pm.
Reservations required! Please call well in advance to ensure booking your desired party date.
$150 for a maximum of 8 participants + $15 per person after 8
$75 deposit required to secure reservation. Remaining balance due on the date of the party.