Group Climbing Package
This package gives your group a chance to climb in the roped and boulder areas with Alaska Rock staff to assist the climbers. You can also provide your belayers for a lower price. Groups begin with an in-depth facility and indoor climbing orientation, which explains the guidelines on how to navigate each climbing area in the gym. You then spend the remaining event climbing time using the space at a self-directed pace, with an Alaska Rock Gym Guide and belay staff available for assistance.
Choose additional items to supplement your Group Climbing Package:
- Additional Time for Lunch: Share a hard earned lunch with your fellow climbers in the private party room. Food and beverages not provided by the Alaska Rock Gym. Pick up is available next door from the Moose’s Tooth.
- Additional Time for Self-Directed Climbing: Extend your climbing time in 30 minute increments.
Participants must be 5 years and older, and participants under the age of 14 must be closely accompanied by a staff member or a responsible adult member of the group at all times.
All participants under the age of 18 must have an Alaska Rock Gym liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to climbing.
Basic Group Climbing Package is 2 hours, maximum event time is 3 hours.
- Lunch: Additional 30 - 60 minutes
- Extended Self Directed Climbing: Additional 30 - 60 minutes
- Reservations required! Please call 2 weeks in advance to book your group event.
Event host provides belayers:
$250 for a maximum of 15 participants + $16 per person after 15
$125 deposit required to secure reservation. Remaining balance due on the date of the event.
Alaska Rock Gym provides belay staff:
$250 for a maximum of 10 participants + $20 per person after 10
$175 deposit required to secure reservation. Remaining balance due on the date of the event.
- Additional Items: + $30 per 30 minute block of additional event time.