A variety of classes are held throughout the week in the fitness room –
- Strength & Conditioning (S&C): This class combines powerful moves with conditioning exercises in a circuit based format, typically 5 stations with 3-4 exercises at each station. The class is altered seasonally for sport specific training.
- Athletic Conditioning: The focus of this class is building functional strength and endurance, which athletes can utilize when engaging in other sports and in their daily lives.
- Full Body Circuit Training (FBCT): This is a higher intensity full body workout using a combination of weight equipment and body weight exercises. While still a circuit based class, FBCT features more explosive moves and resistance exercises, repeated to near failure.
- Arctic Athlete: Focusing on core strength and multi-planar movement, Arctic Athlete classes are really fun, always engaging and a very good workout!
- Functional Fitness: This class is about building you up not breaking you down. We do functional movements utilizing suspension trainers, weights, and body weight to build better strength, coordination, balance, recruitment patterns, and movement conditioning. Taught in the yoga studio. All levels friendly.
Gym users are welcome to work out in the fitness room anytime classes are not in progress. Meet our fitness instructors.